Monday, December 16, 2013

This 300SL Gullwing is the culmination of a thirty year dream. This car doesn't represent one piece in a collection, it is the entire collection. This is a dream that has come to fruition after 30 years of hard work and getting oneself into a position to own the car that has been yearned for for thirty years. For myself, the idea of dreaming for one car and working hard for years and years is truly inspirational. It helps me keep the dream alive for the cars that I desire to own in the ye...

itty bitty car
itty bitty car

Download whole gallery
shelby cobra
shelby cobra

Download whole gallery
This 300SL Gullwing is the culmination of a thirty year dream. This car doesn't represent one piece in a collection, it is the entire collection. This is a dream that has come to fruition after 30 years of hard work and getting oneself into a position to own the car that has been yearned for for thirty years. For myself, the idea of dreaming for one car and working hard for years and years is truly inspirational. It helps me keep the dream alive for the cars that I desire to own in the ye...
This 300SL Gullwing is the culmination of a thirty year dream.  This car doesn't represent one piece in a collection, it is the entire collection.  This is a dream that has come to fruition after 30 years of hard work and getting oneself into a position to own the car that has been yearned for for thirty years.  For myself, the idea of dreaming for one car and working hard for years and years is truly inspirational.  It helps me keep the dream alive for the cars that I desire to own in the ye...

Download whole gallery
Orange
Orange

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment